Adsense

Huffington Post
 
Thomas Edison's Secret Lab: Stealth Learning at Its Best
Dec 28th 2015, 16:23, by KIDS FIRST!

2015-12-28-1451318690-17180-ThomasEdison.2D.jpg


Thomas Edison's Secret Lab is an all-new animated comedy series from Genius International starring the greatest inventor of all time and a madcap cast of characters that allows kids to experience how fun science can be. Unknown to the world, Thomas Edison had a secret lab where he invented a virtual version of himself and a nearly completed robot to guide and inspire future generation of young scientists. The secret lab, Edison's virtual alter ego, and his prototype robot remained hidden until a 12-year-old prodigy cracked the secret coded message that Edison left behind. This young genius named Angie and her science club friends move into the lab and the fun begins. Now on DVD, each episode covers fun scientific topics from dinosaur fossils to minerals to gravity and so much more! KIDS FIRST! Film Critic Benjamin P. comments, "Thomas Edison's Secret Lab: Secret Lab Meeting is a fun, educational adventure that had me humming songs about science for days. I like this show because it makes science a lot more fun. It's a series about four kids who solve problems using all kinds of science." Abigail Zoe L. adds, "I just love this animated series. I found myself smiling, giggling and bouncing in my seat. I actually never left the couch because science is my favorite school subject and I didn't want to miss a thing!"

More...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top